Interested in CAD services?
First step is to contact us to discuss your project and solutions.
- Industrial Equipment (excavators, dump trucks, transport vehicles)
- Process Equipment (piping, electrical, valves, controls, pneumatic)
- Material Handling (conveyors, chain-runs, screens, bins, hoppers, chutes)
- Electrical Enclosures (CSA, NEMA, and ULC standards)
- Structural (footings, beams, columns, bracing, bolted and welded connections)
- Mechanical (automation, motion analysis)
- Hydraulics (cylinders, hoses, fittings, range of motion)
- P.D.M., P.L.M., M.R.P. (product data management, product life-cycle management, manufacture resource planning)
- CAD Systems (computer systems, hardware, software)
- More… (what can we help you with today?)
Need certified drawings? No problem. We coordinate with engineers that can certify and approve our designs.
Benefits of hiring a contract designer:
- Designer rates are less expensive than engineer rates
- Fewer full-time employees
- Reduce overhead costs
- Allows you to focus on other tasks
Site training and tickets:
Experience with visiting job sites, indoctrination, safety and lockout procedures.
- Fork Lift Operator (certified 2018)
- Fall Protection (certified 2018)
- Arial Platform Operator (certified 2018)
- Level 4 AutoCAD (2006)
Any sketches, or preliminary work that you have already done can be very useful. Information can be emailed to us or we can share files through a cloud. We understand that each project is unique and that there may be information that is sensitive or confidential, so feel free to contact us today to discuss your project needs.
CAD is great for…
- Sheet metal and flat pattern development
- Analyze weight and centre of gravity
- Work with and test different materials
- FEA (finite element analysis)
- Motion analysis
- Scaled layouts